Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's a Sunday. And I'm at home. It sucks not going to Church. For various reasons.

1. I feel guilty as hell. Even if I'm sick and sound like a watchman with terminal TB (no offense).

2. I miss seeing my cutie pie Sunday school kids. They're so adorable, even though for some reason, every time I say "Let's pray, then you can play", they launch out into monologues on their favorite animals (?!) and train journeys. Go figure.

3. Being 3rd Sunday, I missed youth fellowship. Wonder if we had it today though, it being "Faith Festival" and all... That's a different story altogether. One best left untouched. I'm really not into opening cans of worms. Yick!

4. My family. Its so nice to know that at least one day of the week I get to see them all.

5. My Church itself. It keeps me grounded.

I suppose I could go easy on myself, but its just not happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment