Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hearts.

Okay, the hearts on the layout are a bit much I agree. I just felt like it :)

I like hearts. They're tacky and goofy, yet the simplest expression of love I can think of.

Yet, I'm not crazy about them. Believe me, around mid-February I get really sick of them, floating all over the place in reds and pinks and eeewrgggh.

Hold on. I have a red heart AND a pink heart (embroidered with the word Love on it) on my bed. Given to me by my sweetheart, of course. *EEEEEEEEEEEE*

Anyway. That is my sentimental side and all that. I don't really like showing that out too much. Although I have boxes and files filled with paper and such randomly RANDOM things just so I can remember people and places and things that happened to me.

Yes, many of those things have hearts drawn on them. Mostly by me. :P That's not going to surprise you is it!

I love the heart smiley on GTalk. Its adorable. Sending one out to the ones I love and an extra big one to the ONE I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment