Friday, May 14, 2010

Wide Open Spaces.

Wide open spaces, rooftops.
Sun rising.
I think of you, us.
Our love.
You gave me your all,
I did too.
I always will, my love.
Breezes blow.
I hear your voice, your heartbeat,
Call out to me.
And I follow, in my minds eye
Your scent.
Ethereal, engulfing me in desire,
Consuming me.
Your loving caresses, strong yet tender
Embolden me.
My love for you, unbidden
Yet welcomed,
Like rain to parched earth:
My past.
So many words to say, unwritten
I struggle.
Wrestling with emotion so strong
I shudder.
To imagine what would be
Without you.
I love you, all I can say.
Three words.
I pray they suffice, I hope.
I promise:
To be by your side
Forever.
Naught can tear us apart.
Together forever.
Ease your sorrow, heal your pain,
Never cause either.
With all I am, I love you.
Never doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment