Monday, October 1, 2012

Pride for the day

Pride - because I had a kick-ass story in the papers today.

Not much can match the feeling of accomplishment that comes with it, knowing that one sleepless night and several unfinished conversations went into writing it. TOTALLY worth it.

The page could have been in colour though. Just saying. To whoever is in-charge of deciding that.

Other than that, uneventful day. Sort of an anti-climax really.

Went to watch Ice Age 4: Continental Drift with my boy.

Yes, I have a goofy grin on my face when I talk about him. Get over it. You also, aunty-sitting-next-to-us-who-switched-seats-when-we-held-hands. I'm not stopping you from holding your husband's hand, am I?

Also, I realised those fictional animals travel way more than I ever have in my life. Must work on that. Nowhere near ice though. Too cold; I'm the freak who gets chills if I sit in an AC room for half an hour without a shawl.

My kind would have been the first to go extinct when the earth froze over.


No comments:

Post a Comment