Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Family


So I was checking my Facebook... Ok I was wasting time on Facebook when I should have been sleeping.. And I came across this:

"Copy and paste this as your status and tag the letters given below and tag the first person which comes in the option when you type that letter. NO CHEATING!"

And these were my results.

(TAG C) My best friend - Sjv Chelliah (Mama)
(TAG V) My hottest friend - Vinitha Visuvasam (Cousin/BFF)
(TAG R) Someone meaningful Roshan James (Cousin)
(TAG N) Someone i will never forget - Nikhat Jahan (BFF)
(TAG k) I admire you- Katherine Samuel (Cousin)
(TAG A) My most dashing friend - Aishwarya Ashok ("Mommy")
(TAG P) My sexiest friend- Usha Paul (Perima)
(TAG S) You mean a lot to me - Sharon Sangeetha Samuel (Cousin)

Two conclusions:

Yes, I have a lot of BFFs, and I see nothing wrong with it.

I have a LOT of family on my FB friend's list.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. When you said that is all, I imagined it the way Meryl Streep did in Devil Wears Prada :)

    ReplyDelete