Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New-ness

I wanted to do a New Year post. Then I got lazy and there was a bunch of other things and I do not know why on earth I am apologizing to myself for being a pro procrastinator. Anyway. I'm here now.

The new year: I cannot call it good. I cannot call it bad. But everything has been new.

I started a new job. Not what one may call a dream job (and believe me, people have called it anything BUT that), but it's one tailor-made for me. It involves social media and the Internet - two of my three great loves (the third one being books, and Josh if you're reading this, you are in a different category love). It's my dream job. I enjoy it. I revel in it. So yeah.

That's the good part.

I lost a friend. I shall not dwell on that.

That's the bad part.

Otherwise life has been so-so.

A new place, new people, new routines, new habits.

A new dimension to relationships.

The past month has been filled with new-ness.

I wonder how many more new things I will learn this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment